Sneaker o.0

Sunday, March 9, 2014

THE STUDS #4




‘Hey, hey, wake up!’

Mary felt her body was shaking. She felt someone was wobbling her hard. Then, Mary felt her nerves were back again. She gasped for air. She began to breathe normally. The whiff reminded her of the cave.

Where was I? Oh, yeah! I am in front of the wall.

She opened her eyes but her sight was still blurring. She did not remember how many times she passed out. She only saw people were doubling although there was only Aera, the faerie alone fluttered beside her. As she regained her consciousness, she tried to stand still. With the help of the wall of the grotto, she barely moved and walked. Aera began to surround her in circle, flew from high to low, from back to fro. In fact, Aera just wanted to make sure that Mary was all right.

Why did you faint again?’ Aera asked.

Ouh, uh… I was … I was … Wait! Why did I have to tell you? You do not even tell me what your name was!’

Mary felt her emotion embraced her. Her eyes were flaming red. It was as if someone had control onto herself.

‘I am Aera. Aera Blu. I am sorry because I did not tell you earlier. I think that I should just wait until you ask me. ’

Aera gave a sincere smile for Mary. She also offered her hand to do greeting. Human called it ‘handshaking’. Mary startled. She fixed her eyes in the hazel-shaped blue eyes. She saw an azure flame was twinkling gently inside the eyes. Mary did not frighten because the flame gave tranquility into her heart. She thought about mother. How she wished mother would be here. Nevertheless, every life will end. That was how Mary always thought. She did not know who had told her. She just believes.                                                                                                                                          

After they shook their hands, they marched towards the door-like passage, which situated in the middle of the wall. Maybe, the golden ball had opened the secret door when it cracked the wall.

Ah! Where is the ball?


Mary stared at the blue eyes again, to search for the answers.  

***

In this series :


Come and enjoy XD

2 comments:

Arigatou ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...