Sneaker o.0

Thursday, March 27, 2014

LOVE WILL PREVAIL - MAHER ZAIN


There’s no fear in my heart
Got nothing left to lose
I saw my loved ones died
Oh I swear that I wont give in
By God you’ll never win
I’ll fight for whats right
Nothing can stand in my way
Even if I get knocked down
I will stand my ground
And I’ll never

*Hide or run away
Love will prevail
By God it will
Love will prevail
I refuse to fail
Love will prevail

Life has become so cheap
So many orphans weep
They forgot how to smile
Oh I cannot understand
Just how somebody can murder an innocent child
I swear their lives wont be lost in vain

*repeat

God makes me free
You cant take that away from me
Freedom is my destiny
Now I have a dream
My dream is to see
To see all my people smile
See all of them free and proud
I feel the wind of peace
‘Cause with hardship comes ease
That’s why I wont lose faith
And I know that God is great

*repeat

By : ZakiraHumaira’

Dedicated to : IM 529 Let us all pray for them as they for Insya Allah are the martyr in His Grace. Al Fatihah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arigatou ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...