Sneaker o.0

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BACK TO NORMAL , ARE WE ?

My dear , I’m going to write to you again . 
Finally  =.= ’
Pretty miserable when you were left behind when I went back on that day .
With all these days , many things happen .
Especially when the ‘jamuans’ came .
My life like chasing a mouse in a fast motion 
(hahaH) -.- ‘
Even Me have to run back and forth to settle everything . 
[as if I was the mastermind here !]
Even it wasn’t my work to settle it .
 but , I don’t mind actually . 
it wasn’t me if I’m too selfish for all this stuff .
It was for my own sporthouse and my villa , though .
Pretty long this time , huh ?
And soon , , with my results . 
my FINAL results .

QS                        A
SY                        A
BAT                     A
MM                      A
BI                         A
SJ                         A
BM                       B
PHY                      B
CHEM                  C
BIO                      C
MT                       D

KDK  :  12/33
KDT  :  26/167

So , what do you think ?

MAN JADDA WA JADA ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Arigatou ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...